Monday, September 18, 2017

Day 18 - Life Hacks

Today’s Nudge: Share a Life Hack. (Life Hack is defined in a link in today's post


Life hack(s).  Hmmmm.  I can't say that I have any.  Or at least none that I can think of.

I used to try and find short cuts, use a planner, be more organized.  But I don't think it is in my 
nature for such things.  I find I use a planner more for things I might accomplish rather than things
I need to do. Or more as a diary to remember things that happened without having to journal it out
unless I really needed to.

I seriously can't think of anything to call a life hack for this post.  
So frustrating.

I'm not an organized person.  One look at my art table will tell you that. LOL
BUT, when it comes to preparing for something BIG like a trip.  I make lists. Lots of lists.
Then I will lay out items from said list if applicable. As I pack or purchase to be packed I check them off
said list(s).

So if I have to say anything, LISTS are my life hack.  I have a running list of art supplies I want. Another of books 
I want.  One of Tarot decks.  One of decor items I might want/need.  Lists of World of Warcraft related things, like pets I want to tame on my hunter, achievements I want to do on my druid. I make lists of best in slot gear, rotations for healing.

So okay there....my life hack....LISTS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment