Monday, September 4, 2017

Day 4 - What Stresses Me

TODAY'S NUDGE
4) What really stresses you out, and how to do take care of yourself when you're in the midst of *waves at all that*. 



As I stated on my Word Press blog, EVERYTHING does.  LOL  

I guess not really everything, but it certainly seems that way.  It seems depending on what I am stressing about, my go to's are Cherry Pepsi, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, Chocolate, Soups: Cream of Mushroom or Lipton's Extra Noodle, and Chicken A La King be it frozen by Stouffer's or Swanson's in the can.  My other coping tool is binge watching shows on Netflix: Call the Midwife or Grey's Anatomy; or Downton Abbey on Amazon Prime.  At least that keeps me from running and hiding in a blanket fort and never coming out, RIGHT?

Right now the biggest stress triggers going on is 


  • Still not being divorced.  I feel like part of me can't move on until that's done with it.  It makes me feel stuck.  
  • Are my kids happy?  I miss them and worry about them ALL.THE.TIME!
  • Are we going to have to move?  In July the landlord drove up, told Beloved's Mom he is selling the house and left almost immediately.  She told him they want to buy it.  But for almost 2 months, he acted like we were not even an option.  Like we weren't worthy of having it. Finally though, the ball got started rolling.  Offers and counter offers were made.  A price and things were agreed upon, papers were signed and have been sent off to the lending company.  Now we have to wait to get an appraisal and other little things, plus to be picked up by a mortgage company.   I feel helpless in these matters.
I think those are pretty much the ones in the forefront.  Sure there are other little things here and there.  But those are the big ones.

The down side is I'm out of Cherry Pepsi, Lipton's soup, and Chicken A La King.  So it might be a Pringle's and Raspberry Iced Tea kind of day with more Grey's Anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment