Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day 18 - Feature

Today’s Nudge: Feature one or two people who do what you do but in a different way in your blog today.


I don't paint the way she does.  I don't even feel like I have the skill set to do it.  Maybe I will if one day I get to take one of her classes.  But right now one of the artists I really admire is Shiloh Sophia.  Her iconic style (at least that what I see it is, I don't know if that is the proper name for it) of painting is so very awe inspiring.

I also a big fan of Effy Wild's work.  Her style of art journaling is so beautiful.  She makes it look so easy.  
Then here is Tamara LaPorte and her whimsy style art girls.  That's three! 

Of course there are a few more I admire.  Some I've mentioned in a previous post.  There is something learn and take away from all of these talented ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment