Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 20 - Challenge

Today’s Nudge: Create a contest or challenge for your readership.


I don't have anything to offer by way of a contest. I thought maybe to go with a challenge.

But what kind of challenge?  I'm terrible at following through with them myself.

I either fail to start or fail to finish.  One or the other.

I've tried a number of them, more than once.  Even some self imposed challenges.  And I never 
seem to finish them.

This blog along is the first that I've been consecutive at. There have been a few days where I didn't
want to post, or I felt too tired to think straight.  But I did it anyway. I aim to complete this challenge!

I always see ones going around on Instagram.  A reading challenge, a photo challenge, a post challenge.
I like the B&W for 7 days one that is going around.  I just find it so hard to commit to any of them, no matter 
how fun or cool they sound.

I think part of it comes down to I hate answering questions about what I'm doing or why I'm doing it.  
It sometimes makes me feel like I need permission to do a thing.  I hate that!

My challenge to you then is this, pick a thing you have been wanting to do.  Writing, painting, journaling, etc.
And commit to doing it for the next 7 days.  I, in turn, will do the same.  Challenge starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment