Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 15 - What Do I Know For Sure

Today’s Nudge: What’s something you know for sure?

I have no answer for that, because I am always so uncertain.
I doubt, I have fears, I second guess, etc.
I know I procrastinate and overthink.
But I don't think those are quite the answer.

I know choose to be Pagan was probably one of the better choices
I made.  Do I doubt or question sometimes, sure.  But, I still think it is
right for me.

Leaving my ex.  I know for sure it was right.  I don't feel like I have to walk
on eggshells all the time.  I'm still recovering from the aftermath of living with a
narcissist, and probably dealing with PTSD or C-PTSD.  I hate that my
girls chose to stay back there, it hurts.  But I know what I did was right for me.

I know that I am happiest when I am creating. I bought some new art supplies this
week.  THANK YOU COUPONS!!!!!!  And the clearance rack!

I really want to write a good post, but my brain and I are so tired.  So.so.tired!
So rather than ramble and fish for words I will say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment