Thursday, September 21, 2017

Day 21 - Resource

Today’s Nudge: Pick something from The Daily Post to blog about OR share a resource you really like with your readership. 

So I completely spaced the B&W challenge I thought of starting today.  
It was supposed to be a kind of busy day, but things didn't happen that were supposed to happen.
Those things are supposed to be rescheduled but we don't know when.

Okay, so the nudge.  If you are new to blogging or even if you aren't, checking out The Daily Post might 
be a good idea.  There looks to be some really great posts on there about blogging, photography, and several 
other topics.  I'm not new at blogging, but a few posts caught my eye and when I have some time I plan to 
read through them.

Pintrest is one of my favorite rabbit holes to explore.  Sometimes I really get lost on there!

Another favorite resource is Goggle Image Search.  I also sometimes fall down that rabbit hole too.

When I am in my writing mode of mind, and I'm looking for name ideas one of my favorite places to go to 
is Seventh Sanctum . I've spent a lot of hours on there using the generators. 

So there's a few of my favorite resources.  What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment