Sunday, September 24, 2017

Day 24 - Something You're Proud Of

Today’s Nudge: Share something you’re proud of.


I hate bragging, tooting my own horn, patting myself on the back.  It's too hard, and when you've been told often that you're too big for your britches or something along those lines.  Well, you just avoid doing it.

If I have to say something, I'd say I was proud of myself for finding the courage to leave the Not Soon Enough To Be Ex.  I'm proud of my daughters.  I'm proud of my heritage.  That one is a tough one to say.  My mother did her best to try and make me hate my roots.  I'm proud of the art I have created thus far.  It may not be gallery worthy, but I made it and it's something I would never have dreamed of doing 20 years ago.

I'm sure there is more I could say if I give it enough thought.  But, I'm tired and I'm in pain (again, still) (stupid back pain!)

Geez how in the hell am I going to come up with stuff for a weekly "Sunday Shiny" if I can't even say one simple thing I'm proud of without feeling guilty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment