Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Blessed Samhain



Happy Halloween
Blessed Samhain


Wishing you all a day and night filled with ghoulish delights.


It is the last day of October, two months left to the year.  
Tomorrow starts NaNoWriMo, still don't have a story per say. But I do have at least 
a character, which is more than I had a week ago.  I had planned to try and do
some prep this month, maybe get some things even plotted out. When will I 
learn that my brain doesn't really work that way! I thought to put together a 
Writer's Journal. Something I could refer back to with thought, references, do's and
don'ts, etc. But one of the cats decided it was a great idea to puke a hairball on the notebook
I was considering.

We are still trying to adjust to the new normal around here.  We are all trying to figure
out what we do next.  It's given us pause to think about things.  The "what ifs".

I celebrated my 48th a couple of days ago.  It was low key, with steak for dinner
and chocolate cake for dessert.  Dinner was home cooked and was delicious. We tried 
a Rachel Ray recipe, definitely would make it again.

Well they say this is the Witch's New Year, so I will wish you a Happy New Year too!
Stay safe out there.  Hug your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment