Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2 - Hope

October 2 - What are my hopes for the coming month?


The hope is to continue with blogging daily.  Thank goodness for prompts, they help with foggy brain. Of course forming words to go with said prompt can be a whole other challenge.  There have been and I'm sure there will be days where I paste in the prompt and let it sit on the page while I putter around.  Some days take me longer to put words together than others.

I'm hoping to get started on "A Year With My Muse".  I pulled out my "faux-skine" last night but drew a blank as to what the hell to do.  So I just wrote a page in it about what I hope for it to be.  Not to sure on the quality of the paper, standard writing with most pens don't seem to have much of a bleed through. But to art in, I haven't a clue. Don't know yet if I will have to be gluing 2 pages together or not for strenghtening purposes.

Of course there is the hope of coming to the easel on a more regular basis.  My current WIP is just about done.  I am so excited to have almost finished my first canvas.

I am also hoping to do some "Prep-tober" for NaNo.  Prepping for me is developing and naming my characters, locations, if there is any sort of magic use, and getting some semblance of a plot-story line figured out.  I might look for images of characters and places, maybe put together a music play list.  Sketch out a map if I need one.  And that is the extent of my planning.  I'm not an outliner.  I'm a panster.  I write by the seat of my pants.

These are my creative hopes at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment