Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6 - Last Quarter Plans

October 6 - What are my plans for the last few months of the year?

Today's prompt is what's the plan for the rest of the year.

It should be the same as what I planned for the beginning of the year. It should be
the things I was supposed to be doing all year to start with. 

But my sorry procrastinating ass doesn't do even half of what I plan to do at the beginning
of each year.  This year, I don't even feel like I over loaded myself with things I wanted to do.
And I've gotten next to nothing accomplished!  I'm so sick and tired of not doing the things I want
to do.

I'm sick of not writing.
I'm sick of not painting.
I'm sick of not journaling.
I'm sick of not learning.

I want to create.
I want to write.
I want to paint.
I want to study.
I want to learn.

So, for the remainder of the year the plan is to do the things I've been wanting to do and to catch
up on the things I have fallen behind on.  I know I won't get it all done, but hopefully I can make
a dent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment