Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Back In The Blogging Saddle

I've missed blogging! Really, I have! I'd go to bed feeling like I forgot to do something.
But really, I didn't forgot. I've just taken the last few days to try to adjust
to the new normal around here. It's weird you know.  I've been,we've
been so used to him going out and taking care
of Gramma daily that it's strange he doesn't do that now.  Her poor little Doxy is so
confused. The little guy was with her when she passed and saw them come to take her
away.  He doesn't understand yet why he can't go back to his house and where his
mommy has gone. But all in all though, he is doing better than I thought he would.
It probably helps that we have four other dogs!

Now I'm just trying to figure out where things go from here. To keep blogging on both.
To only stick with Word Press.  I do love how easy Blogger is though. Way easier in
some cases than Word Press is. But I've been on here so long, to give it up seems wrong
in so many ways. Yet at times it feels like a ghost town.  With so many of the once active
blogs silent, others moved to different domains.  I miss the interaction that once seemed
so lively here.

I have a lot to think about on that aspect, I guess. Especially since I can't change the web
address here at all.  I think I've gotten to the point that I'd like it to match my blog title.
Just some things to ponder. Along with what the hell am I writing for NaNoWriMo this
year? A week away and I have no clue! That isn't all that unusual for me, not really. But I
do at this point tend to have some character ideas, maybe even setting.  This time though, I don't
and that's a little unnerving.  I think I might sit down this week at some point and go over
unfinished/untouched stories and ideas.  See which ones strike a cord with me. I wouldn't
mind a fresh idea either. Decisions decisions. I'll let you know what I decide on.

No comments:

Post a Comment