Monday, March 28, 2011

It Is You, I Always Knew

I don't know how to say it the way I wish I could. My words seem to jumble up and tumble out in a mixed mess. But this I know my Beloved...

From that very first hello, I knew
How I would hold my breath and wait to see if you noticed me, I knew
From the first time we spoke, I knew
That first conversation, where you said I love you...I knew
When I tried to hold the words back that slipped so breathlessly from my lips, that I love you too, I knew
From the first time we saw each other, I knew

There is never a day that goes by since that very first one, that I ever doubted that I love you.
There is never a day that goes by since that I ever doubted your love for me.
There has not been a day since you left that I have not missed you to the point of aching.
I cannot look at the door without remembering when you strode through and bounded up the stairs to take me in your arms for the first time.
I cannot look at the spot we stood in without remembering your arms around me, how safe and loved I felt for the first time in my life. How truly happy I was just being with you.
Or the spot where you knelt down and put the ring you so lovingly picked out just for me and when you slipped on my finger and asked me to spend the rest of my life with you.
I cannot look at that same door without remembering how we cried when you left. And your promise that it would not be forever. That we would be together again, as soon as possible.

With every word, with every I love you, with every promise you made...I knew
I know you never lie to me, I know you are the one, My soul mate and love of my life.

I know that my heart aches for you, an ache that is beyond bearable.
I know that we are meant to be together, that we have a life to be shared that is meant just for the two of us to share. We have the kind of love that is rare, beautiful and true.
I know that we are forever, the forever kind of love, the kind of love that can see us through to the end of time. We have the kind of love that only comes around once in a lifetime. The kind that allows to us to find each other again and again in each life we live.

When you found me, I knew it was you...the one I'd wished for all my life.
If there is one thing I am sure of, it is that it's you, my Beloved...it's you, that I love and want to be with for the rest of my life no matter what it takes....it's you it's you it's you and this I knew then and still know now.
I always knew it was you since the day you found me.
I love you, with all that is in me, with my whole heart and soul, I love you S. With every breath, with every heart beat, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment