Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Focus

So, Jamie's prompt this week sort of hit the target. I've been feeling like I need to really focus on things, but there's so much I need to focus on I don't know how to do it all or in what order.

Like for example...we can all agree I need to focus on getting out of here, preferably with both my girls. In order to do that, I need to focus on making some money hopefully without "HIM" knowing. I need to focus on my studies, it's obvious I can't be an herbalist if I don't study. I am feeling pulled to the Druid path, I can't explain it, but I need to study it at least for awhile. Again that requires more focus.

And here's the thing, when I try to study I just can't stay focused. My mind wanders...to all the other things and so much more. When I start to focus on me, I feel guilty, and I'm called selfish that I'm only thinking of myself. I end up spending most of my time trying to make sure everyone else is happy and trying to keep the peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment