Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blessed Lammas


I wish you all a Blessed Lammas/Lughnasadh.

I'm not sure yet how I will honor the day. I don't have any of the supplies I would need to do a proper honoring of the day. I was thinking perhaps to make some bread (shhh...don't tell it's a box mix) or maybe some corn bread (it's boxed too lol). None of my veggies have anything I can pick yet. But maybe I can harvest some herbs for drying and saving. I have plenty of sage I can pick and some cilantro, thyme and lemon balm.

I will take time to thank the God and Goddess for what I do have: my children, my beloved, my health.

And I'm thankful for each and every one of you that have read and commented on my posts.

Love you all! Bright Blessings and May the Goddess Smile Upon You Always!

3 comments:

  1. blessed Lammas to you. It truly does not matter if you have the "supplies". You have more than you realize, because all you need is always with you. enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only thing that matters as far as any Sabbat is your INTENT...you have the best of intentions and even if its a "Box item" LOL it would have been made and stirred by you and your Magick. I think your ideas are cute and just right for you therefore they would be wonderful for the Goddess. It also sounds like what you have to be thankful for is better than someone who has every item she needs for her altar with no clear intent. So the fact that your INTENT is clear, positive and about what matters to YOU! You did wonderfully! )o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking bread is always a great way to celebrate Lughnasadh! Blessings of the feast to you!

    ReplyDelete