Friday, July 27, 2018

Full Blood Moon/Lunar Eclipse Blessings

I am disappointed that we won't be able to see the Eclipse today.  Especially since it is a Lunar one. They say this moon and eclipse is powerful.  Heralding in rebirth, new beginnings, releasing of the old and what no longer serves.


I started feeling the emotional rollercoaster of energies a couple of days ago. It was taking everything I had in me to control it.  My horoscope for this full moon from Your Spirit Sparkle is talking about authenticity, speaking your truth, transparency.  

The plan is to set some intentions for this Full Moon/Eclipse. I don't know if this would qualify as an intention, but one intention is to do a legal name change.  Do we even talk about intentions?  Is that okay?  Or do we keep them between us and Momma Moon?  

I want to release what no longer serves me.  I want speak my truth, live authentically.  I want to be more creative and live an intentionally creative life.



In other ramblings......
I tried to eat a plum today.  I haven't had one in years.  I pretty much have to swear off all fresh fruit except for bananas, watermelon, strawberries, and blueberries.  And well, my experiment failed.  I didn't have a full blown allergic reaction, but I do feel it some.  I can eat canned fruits no problem.  But try to eat "raw" plums, apples, peaches, etc and I regret it.

Having some new to me symptoms the last few days.  Couple days ago, we stopped at Target and my right foot started to cramp up.  I just about got it to settle down, then the left foot started.  Got that one to less up to almost stop, then the right foot started all over again.  Back and forth it went for over an hour.  At one point, they were just about doing it at the same time.  It was painful and annoying!  The other evening, my hands felt like they were cramping in the palms and felt a bit numb-ish.  My right hand bothered me so badly I couldn't even hold the mouse.  Yesterday we had to run a few errands, Costco and the grocery store.  After we were done at the grocery store, the center of my back between my shoulder blades hurt so bad.  Later on, the pain in my lower back and hips flared up.  Then the right foot tried to cramp, which ran up to behind my knee making it feel tight and stiff and very painful.

SIGH!  

Anyway....Wishing many blessings on this Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment