Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tam's Workshop Starts Tomorrow





I'm so excited. I've been seeing these videos and sites on art journaling and altered books and such...I've been wanting to try this out, but I feel like it may be beyond my scope of what I can do. My drawing skills are too limited to my liking, I don't really know how to paint. I look at some of the work others have done and begin to think I'm in over my head.

But the theme of Tam's workshop (which is *free* by the way except for your supplies you'll need)is on heart and healing. If you've been following my blog and/or read any of my posts you know my heart needs A LOT of healing. So while my things may not come out stunning, I'm hoping that it will help me to start to heal. If I can somehow work through my pain and fears, maybe I can find a way out of the darkness.

So I encourage you to go check out the site, maybe sign up and do the workshop too. I'll be posting about how it's going for me. And IF I'm really brave, maybe even post some photos of what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment