Sunday, October 31, 2010

Art Heart and Healing Week 2 (part 2)


WHEW! Finished my whimsy page. I didn't draw as many little whimsy people as I would have liked, but I am happy with what I did draw. Been having some pain in my hand that's been sometimes shooting up to my elbow...I'm guessing the change in weather is causing the flair up.

I have to admit, I'm surprised that I even drew them. I have never drawn whimsy before. I could imagine it, but could never get it on paper. I like the pencil I'm using, but I am finding that for doing smaller faces like for whimsy, it's WAY too smudgy for me. I think I will have to get a different pencil to use for doing more whimsy type things, one that won't smudge so easily.

Tomorrow we start week 3...YAY. More boardbook altering this week and making a poppet I think is what is in store. There is still time to sign up for the workshop...You can start it at any time. I do believe that Tam is leaving everything up on the site so that anyone can join at anytime. When I have some extra money, I hope to buy one of her other art courses or perhaps join her new one in January ( I think that's when it will start.) She really is a fun and fabulous teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment