Thursday, October 28, 2010

Samhain Wishes for the Coming Year...

I know Samhain/Halloween isn't for 3 more days. But I was reading Danni's blog entry today about making resolutions for the coming year. I don't particularly like to make resolutions, I never really ever stick to them or accomplish them. BUT...Since today is my birthday, I thought I'd make birthday wishes for the coming year instead.

So...I Wish...
  • to be free from this marriage that I'm not happy in.
  • to be free of a man I no longer love.
  • to learn to accept myself as I am.
  • to learn to be just me...whatever, whoever that may be.
  • to learn to heal and over come all the negativity, hurt, anger, pain, fear.
  • to learn to grow in my path, where ever it leads.
  • to learn to grow in my creativity, to not let fear or insecurity hold me back.
  • to learn to let go of the past and things I no longer need. Material or emotional.
  • AND my biggest wish is to be with my beloved...so I can be loved and wanted for who I am, as I am without expectations to be someone or something I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment