Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week of 8/23

Inharmony's weekly horoscopes are up and once again is spot on as usual.

scorpio- with mercury retrograding in your 11th house of friendships and community connections the coming weeks are a perfect time to rethink, review and revise who you connect with and why. old friends from the past can come back into the picture- for closure or perhaps reconnection- as can old hopes and dreams you may have forgotten about. reconnecting with those who are really important and releasing those whose time has come is part of your mercury retrograde process. confronting deep fears around death, sex and power can also arise. these are your areas of life (scorpio rules all of them) but exploring your own deep fears is very different than probing other's. shamanistic journeys abound in the coming weeks- with friends or alone they can be quite fruitful if you allow yourself to go deeper than you've ever gone before.

I've been pondering of late, friends of my past wondering how things would be if we were still close. I know that some friends are just for a season, but back then as I think about it the season consisted only of what I could give them. I need to stop dwelling on such things and let it all go and move on to other things and new friends. I've also been pondering what are some old hopes and dreams I may have forgotten about and if they really are worth putting on my list of things to dream and do.

And with dear old Mercury in retrograde once again until September 12th, my emotions and feelings are just a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment