Sunday, July 21, 2019

Worth It!!!

I've probably pushed my limits the last couple of weeks.
Helping move one of the sections of that tree that fell last year.
Peopling...

I've been fighting off a flare, I can feel it.

Last night I peopled again.....
40,000+ peoples!!!!

But OMFG it was totally worth it.
It was worth hiking the bleachers to Row N.
Even though I was scare shit (I don't do heights!!)
I was worth the trek back down
After 3 freaking hours of

GARTH FREAKIN' BROOKS!



I swear, if you would have told me 20 some odd years ago
that I'd see him live....I would have told you that you were fucking crazy.
No way in a million years would that happen.
But the million years came early and I saw him last night.

My body aches.
I'm bloody fucking exhausted.
We eventually made it home about 3 AM.
My throat feels a bit raw from all the screaming, hootin' and hollerin'.

BUT....it was fucking worth it.

He sang old songs, new songs, Bob Seager song.
He said they were off set list by about the third song in.
It was amazing.
One of the best concerts I've been to.

It was a memorable night.
Please brain....don't forget this one so easily, yeah.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Awesome having one of your dreams come true. Now rest up. I've been going through a flare as well. Think it's the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you're having a flare. I bet that heat wave is doing a number. We're expecting extreme heat here this week.
      I'm trying to rest as much as I can. I think I'm more worried about the heat knocking me for a loop.

      Delete