Friday, July 26, 2019

Starseeds

Started falling down that Google rabbit hole again.

Looking at stuff about Starseeds.  I vaguely recall hearing
the term some time ago and was curious about it but never really
dove much into it.

The term came up again in a group I'm in on FB. And of
course my curiosity was piqued again.  I had no idea there were
some many types.  Apparently they come from different sectors like
Orion or Alpha Senturi or Andromeda.  I think one site said there
were seven places?

I guess when you feel like you don't belong anywhere.
When you feel like a black sheep or an outcast, an outsider.
When no matter where you are, you have a longing for a home
or a place you aren't even sure exists.
These things make a bit more sense when you start reading about
Starseeds.

Maybe it's all just a bunch of malarkey.  Maybe there's something
to it.  I know there are people out there that firmly believe in this
sort of thing.  But if as the saying goes, "we are all made of stardust"
perhaps this thing isn't so far fetched after all.

Maybe it's the desire to learn and the philosophical aspects of my
astrology signs that are sparking these curiosities.
I couldn't say.

People think I'm already off my rocker most of the time anyway.
So what's one more quirk? Right?

No, I haven't lost my mind.
No, I'm not going to get weird.
Though, depending on who you ask they'd say I already have
lost my mind and that I am already weird.

I just think it's an interesting subject and if nothing else,
maybe I can use it in my writing.

4 comments:

  1. Starseeds sounds like a lovely and poetic analogy to explain a state of being. No need to take things literally, in my opinion, and believe in them as objective truth. Sort of like the Divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I like the thought of them being a part of or perhaps an extension of the Divine.

      Delete
  2. I have researched Starseeds as well. Always felt there was something more to life. Funny thing is when I bought myself a birthday gift of a planet in another galaxy, I was immediately drawn to Andromeda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few deep conversations in the past about stuff like this but not that I can recall any being about Starseeds in particular. Though, one conversation was about the possibility of elves (like in Tolkien's works) being real, it was quite interesting. Seems there is a Starseed group that is like the High Elves....could be interesting to read about.
      Funny thing...the Ex used to claim to be from Alpha Centauri.

      Delete