Friday, August 24, 2018

My Heart Hurts Today

My heart is breaking all over again today.  It will be a miracle if I can get through it without crying at some point. 

A year ago today, my sweet beautiful fur baby died in my arms.  We tried to rush to the vet, but we didn't make it passed the end of the driveway. 

Your little life was cut short, way too soon.  Why did you choose me, if you were only going to leave  me? 

I was there shortly after you were born. I feel in love with and your siblings.  When you first opened your eyes, you chose me. The joy I would get from your little face when I saw how excited you were to see me was nothing I ever experienced before. The way you would curl up in my lap or next to me when I was doing something was like nothing any of the others did.  You didn't pester, you kept me company.  I miss how you would bury your face in my hair and sleep on my shoulder.

I miss everything about you, my sweet girl.  I don't think I can do it, make it through the day without crying.


I miss you so very much my sweet Sylvie.   (May 26, 2017 - August 24, 2017)  This hurts!






2 comments:

  1. Awe. What a sweetheart. I am so sorry for your loss. My little girl passed three years ago, and I still cry for her. The pain doesn't go away. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. She was actually my first real pet loss of my own. And it just tore me up, she took a piece of my heart with her that day.

      Delete