Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hump Day!

Finally, finally have some much cooler temperatures.  We're down into the 80s for a couple days. We'll have a 90s day tomorrow I think. Then back to the 80s and even some 70s.  It's nice to sit in my sweatshirt most of the day and have all the fans off.  Opening the windows aren't the greatest idea right now, but we do have them open.  The smoke has been so bad the last couple of days.  Today we are in the red for air quality.  And boy oh boy do I feel it.

It feels like there's a weight on my chest, my throat is scratchy, my eyes feel gritty.  I'm sure my glasses were coated with ash every time I went outside yesterday.  You can see the smoke hanging in the tree tops.  Last night at one point it was so bad, we thought there was a fire outside some where because it smelled like there was one right in the yard.   It was awful!!!!

I don't know why, but pain is flaring the last couple of days.  My legs hurt like I've been hiking.  My back, well it never stops hurting. Sitting hurts, walking hurts, laying down hurts.  I tried Tylenol but it didn't help.  I was thinking of maybe trying to take some D3 and magnesium daily, but I don't want to start until after I go to the doctor this month. 


That's about it for now.

2 comments:

  1. I take D3 for the pain. When it's especially sunny I don't because I get it from the sun, but we've not had a very sunny summer here. I also take Yucca capsules, Turmeric capsules, and Omega 3's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the Yucca do? I've glanced at Turmeric but boy has it gotten pricey since every seems to have started using it. I like to cook with it sometimes. If it was just me I'd cook with it all the time or as often as possible. I know not everyone likes the taste of Turmeric.

    ReplyDelete