Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday - Love

It's Wishcast Wednesday again, today Jamie asks "How do you wish to be loved?"

It's kind of ironic that this is the prompt for today since this is sort of what I was talking about with my Beloved's Mom today.

You see my wish is to be loved unconditionally, with out expectations, with out criticism, to be accepted as I am - the good with the bad. To be loved completely...heart, body, mind and soul.

But you know what? Such love can be down right frightening especially if you have NEVER had it before. When it is so far from what you've known all your life...and then suddenly BAM! There it is. When you're told that you are worth it, that you deserve it, that you're perfect just how you are...happy, sad, emo, angry, pms'ing...on your soapbox or off it...All of it, all the different facets that make you who you are, and you are loved wholly, completely, unconditionally. I almost lost it, that love. Because of the fear.

That is my wish though to have it, to keep it, to embrace it, and never let it go.

3 comments:

  1. Unconditional love raises your expectations of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Can't say I've ever experienced this delicious kind of love before, but am expecting it to happen. I call it Taj Mahal love.
    Hugs,
    Holly-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, there's an award for you on my blog:
    http://soulmatesecretexperiment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete