Sunday, October 9, 2011

NaBloWriMo-Day 9

Okay Okay...I know I missed a couple days here but to be honest...I felt like shit. For a while there I thought I was coming down with something, I was sore and achy all over, felt a little tired, a slight cough. But then I figured out, it might just be allergies since I'm exposed to new stuff out here because I am feeling better. Just still a bit achy but that's better too.

Today's prompt is: Given that Autumn is busting out all over, which is your favorite season and why? Alternately, which is your LEAST favorite season and, of course, why?

Autumn is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, the pumpkins. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. And well even though I deny it's existence, my birthday is in the Fall too (in 19 days to be exact).

I don't have a least favorite really. I have my moments where I hate summer but that's only when days are too hot and too humid to enjoy, and the same with winter when the days are just to damn cold. But I have more reasons to like a season than to dislike a season even if my allergies go completely haywire. That's what Zyrtec is for :D

No comments:

Post a Comment