Monday, June 6, 2011

Travel Day...

It's late and I should be thinking about possibly getting some sleep. But I still have a few things left to do. I'm feel like one bundle of nerves. It's messing up my tummy and I don't like that feeling.

The Ogre didn't like it too much that I would be gone before he got home. One reason I had purposely held off telling him exactly what time until the last possible moment. I don't want any more confrontation with him right now. It's better this way for me at least.

Why does a laptop have to be so darn heavy!?!?!?!? Or maybe I'm just a weakling! Everything felt heavy today whether it was or not. I'm really just stressing over getting my computer shipped right now I think...that's got me all twisted. Hopefully it won't be outrageous and all that.

But by this time tomorrow, I will be in Idaho. And that makes me happy.

1 comment: