Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday-Know

Another Wednesday, another wish. Today Jamie asks "What do you wish to know?"

I could go anywhere with this, at first I thought it was an easy question, but then the more I think about it the harder I realize it is.

Some things I wish to know are:
What is my path in life? Who am I, who is the real me?
Will my beloved and I ever be together and be happy?
Will "HE" ever let me go?
I want to know how to read the tarot and how to do birth chart and understand
all there is to the placement of things in the chart.
I want to know if I could have done more for my grandmother. When she died a part of me died too, was it a good thing or was it the best part of me and is gone forever?
I want to know where my muse is, will I ever write a story and be successful with it.
I want to know if Avalon is real.
I want to know if I have ever had a past life in England, Ireland or Scotland.
I want to know why I feel so drawn to these places and their ways of old.

What about you? What do you wish to know?

6 comments:

  1. As Ellie wishes for herself I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good questions for seeking! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. So much longing and creative spirit in your wish. I hope you have patience with the questions on your path to knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Ellie wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Ellie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete