Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blessed Samhain/Happy Halloween!

One of my favorite days of the year!  It's like having your birthday around Christmas time for me, since my birthday was only a couple of days ago.  I mean who wouldn't love to have a their birthday and get presents and then have Halloween and get lots of candy?!?!  I always loved it!  And when you get a bag of one of your favorite candies on your birthday it's even better right?

I probably won't be doing any sort of ritual tonight.  Mainly because I just don't feel comfortable with them.  Maybe it's that I don't feel learned enough, maybe it's because I feel awkward and clumsy when I do try a ritual...I don't know.  I have always felt better when I did it in my mind.  Talk to the God/dess in my mind, instead of out loud.  I just feel more comfortable that way.  It also makes it less like to be overheard and makes it more personal for me if/when I do something like that.

I do plan to do at least 3 card Tarot reading later.  I haven't touched my cards in at least a year or a little over.  This is a Pagan/Witch's New Year's Eve.  I want to start really focusing on my heart's desires to create more and consistently.  Tomorrow NaNoWriMo starts, and I'd really like to make a good effort with it.  I know I said earlier in the year how I wanted to be consistent in my art, and I started pretty good for the first few weeks and then...I don't know what happened.  I got in that rut where I think/feel like I'm creating crap and then I can't seem to do anything.  I want it to change. 

So maybe tonight I will spend a few moments alone, light a candle, commune with some creative Goddesses and make those changes in my creative life that I've been longing to make.

I wish you all a safe and blessed Samhain.

No comments:

Post a Comment