Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Isn't She Just The Cutest Thing EVER???



This is the sweet little thing that showed up the other day and was hiding under the back porch. Isn't she just adorable??

She's been doing well so far. Eating like a horse. Isn't very fond of the other cats or the dogs yet, but she is doing well around them.

Her meow is so low, you can hardly hear it. I'm hoping her voice will get a little bit louder as she gets stronger and gains weight and such.

Now...I have been given the task of naming her. I don't have a clue. The girls say Luna. I've been bouncing around Bella (after the infamous Bellatrix LeStrange) or Nox. Yes they are all Harry Potter related. Or another I was thinking about was Onyxia after a dragon from Warcraft. Decisions Decisions!

1 comment:

  1. Or Bellaluna! :D

    She's absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete