Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Writing and Challenges

So I've gone and made yet another blog...this one will be related to my writing or lack there of. I don't know how active it will be, but it's there for me to post when the mood or Muse strikes and I want to tell the tale of my journey at that point.

You can find it here. There's only a couple of posts up, one of which is about a challenge to write 56 pages in 56 days. No word count, just a page. So the font and spacing can be as big or as small as I want...no pressure lol. Just as long as it's a page. We'll see how that goes. Seems a bit more doable without a word count looming over my head. Maybe that's why I struggle with NaNoWriMo, I don't know but anyway...this one starts tomorrow and goes through June 30th. Just one more thing to add to my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment