Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Fellow Bloggers and Followers

I want to wish all of you a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Magick filled 2010!


Some things I hope to accomplish for myself in the New Year in no particular order:

1. Get out of my current situation.
2. Write consistently, daily if possible but at least weekly.
3. Work on my family genealogy more.
4. Take at least the Certified Herbalist Course (online).
5. Take at least 1 online writing class or workshop.
6. Go to the Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios, Florida
with the girls.
7. Read at least 1-2 books a month.
8. Get back to focusing on living healthier ie: cut out the Dr Pepper
and drink more water (better stock up on Life Waters), start doing
yoga again, take my vitamins.
9. Finish some crochet projects.
10. Do some more creative crafts.
11. Try to do monthly Dream boards, or at least make one to represent my
dreams for the year.
12. I wish I could travel a little bit, don't know where but just a wish. I so
want to take a trip to England.

I'm not really one to make resolutions because I usually don't stick to them. But
these are just some things I'd like to try to accomplish in the new year.



1 comment:

  1. A good list of things to do!

    Many wishes of health and happiness to you this year!

    ReplyDelete