Friday, December 25, 2009

And Let the Aggrevation Begin

I really dislike the holidays at the moment. The longer I stay here with "HIM" the worse they are. On top of that, yesterday was 15 years that my dad past away. I miss him terribly. I wish he was here to see his granddaughters. I still remember the tears in his when he saw my oldest. She was only a 18 months old at the time, and he wanted so badly to play with her and pick her up. But he just didn't have the strength. He was so very weak. I would never have guessed that 3 months later he would be dead.

So, "HIS" sister is here. And "SHE" already has shit to say. First because Rosie and I didn't go rushing up to great her. We heard her saying "man she acts like she sees me everyday." Then our cat Gizmo was at the door looking for his dinner. And he was just so cute and fluffy at the door and I was talking to him telling don't worry Rosie's getting your dinner, and "SHE" goes man I don't think I've ever seen you so excited. Over a cat she can get excited. "SHE" is such a sarcastic bitch.

Over Thanksgiving, "SHE" left one of "HER" Christian movies here. And I guess one of the girls was going to watch it. And "HE" said oh one of the was watching it. "SHE" answers, "Well I hope she learned something from it."

"SHE'S" the type of Christian that crams the bible down your throat any chance "SHE" gets, preaching at you how you need to be saved, claim to love you, and then wouldn't think twice about stabbing you in the back when you aren't looking. "SHE" is such a fake. They both are. It's sick, it's annoying.

Dinner's been close to done for almost an hour or more I'd say. But we had to wait on her to arrive. "SHE" took "HER" sweet ass time getting here, and then makes this grand entrance and expects to be lavished with praises and then waited on hand and foot. And this is only the beginning...

I will probably have a vent post for the during and after dinner events. No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment