Monday, December 28, 2009

Almost Another Year Gone

We're almost at the end of another year. Where did the time go? I sit here pondering the things I didn't do, the things I did, and what do I want to do in 2010.


One thing I do want to do, is get out of my current situation. It's not healthy for me emotionally and it can affect me and sometimes does affect me physically and mentally. It's not good for my girls either. I don't want another year of this rollercoaster for any of us. I don't know how I'm going to make that change just yet, but I do know it has to be done.

I also want to focus on my writing. I mean really focus on it. I don't know if I want to try and work on my original WiP or my new one, or if I want to look at working on a whole new project entirely. I have this idea poking around, I can see glimpses of it. But whenever I try to actually focus on it and wrap my head around it, it fades away.

I have come to the conclusion that part of the reason my Muse is silent is because of all the stress in my life. Living with "HIM", putting up with "HIS" shit. The holidays...missing my Grandma and my Dad. Wanting to be with my beloved. It's been 2 months since he's visited and it feels like forever. I miss him terribly.

In an effort to get more focused on my writing, I plan to find and participate in all the nano-like projects I can find. Like JanNo. And then there's WriYe. Which I believe is a year long writing project or challenge. Not completely sure, I'm still looking at that one. But that's the plan so far. Hopefully my Muse will end her hiatus from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment