Saturday, November 7, 2009

NaNo update

After six days of NaNo, I'm no closer to 50k then I was a couple days ago. I'm still sitting at 577 words. I did happen have some insight into my character though, so maybe that's a good thing. But I'm no where near a part to even start to work that in yet.

But I got to thinking the last couple days, after Wendy suggested that maybe I right about "Him" and stuff. I don't know that I necessarily what to do that exclusively, but maybe a tale of my life from when I was born until now. I mean I don't think it would be anything I'd want published, mostly because I don't see my life as significant and who'd what to read my rubbish any way? :D

Heck after 40 years, I don't even know if I have 50,000 words to write about myself LOL. But, we'll see. It's worth a shot. And if not, I can and will continue to attempt the story I started for NaNo.


2 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, just go with the flow. I hardly doubt your life's experiences are rubbish! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy. I'm going to see where this takes me. I may end up bouncing between the two. Maybe writing this will help jump start my Muse and give her a swift kick in the ass and she'll start talking to me again. :D LOL

    ReplyDelete