Thursday, September 17, 2009

Writer's Workshop with MamaKat

Once again I'm doing one of MamaKat's writing workshops. I decided on doing two topics again. Her prompts are:


The Prompts:

1.) If You Give A Mom A Moment...

2.) What's the message you would craft

3.) Your Fall favorites.

4.) If your pet could talk, what would you want to know?

5.)If you could only focus on three things in life and pursue them fully, leaving everything else, what would they be and why?

I'm going to start with #3. My fall faves would have to be the cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, the fall harvests of Pumpkins and gourds. Halloween and my birthday (although I want to secretly forget my birthday this year, LOL as I turn 40!). I've always loved that my birthday was 3 days before Halloween :D.

And then #4. We have a cat named Gizmo and another one that's sort of adopted us named Smidgin. She just comes to visit, we're her "other" family she actually is the neighbor's cat. But since they are both outdoor cats I'd probably ask them the same questions: Where do you go roaming around? What do you see? How do you view humans, do we take care of you well enough? Have you made any other "friends" in your travels? Why do you and Smidgin always act like you hate each other when we know you both get along when we aren't looking? What do cats dream about?






No comments:

Post a Comment