Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I was trying to find a photo to use, but I can't seem to find what I was looking for.  All the pictures I take and I can't find a good thanksgiving one!

Anyway.....

It will be a quiet dinner at our house.  A couple of the sisters are coming over.  Sister #2 is making the turkey(s), we'll be making the sides.  Saturday will be dessert day wherein all the siblings will be here except for Big Brother as he lives out of state.


I just wanted to take a moment to wish all my readers and followers a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. A quiet one here as well, although this will be a very special one. The first Thanksgiving my daughter and I have spent together in almost 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary!!! How wonderful!!! May it be the first of many more you spend together. <3

    ReplyDelete