Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rest In Peace Trish

Yesterday was a sad day. 

A dear friend from across the pond that I have only known via the
internet and Facebook passed away.  None of us expected it, all of us
are shocked, saddened, heart broken.  Most gutted of all of are her new
wife and their fur baby.  They recently wed, just about a month ago.
Everyone was so happy for them.  And now this happens!

I have no words.  Her wife and I are the same age.  I think Trish herself
was in her 40s.  Too soon.  TOO FUCKING SOON!  I can't even......
The words won't come.  I don't know what to say. 

Trish was such an inspiration to so many.  She won't be forgotten. 

Rest well my friend.  You can breathe easy now and are free of pain.
Ride with the dragons, Sail with the Pirates.  We will all be thinking
of you when the final season of GoT airs.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard when you lose a friend, even one you never knew in person. I had a very dear friend who joined me in creating a Yahoo Group. Shortly thereafter she announced she had advanced liver cancer. I wanted to surprise her with something that would make her happy so I contacted Ellen Evert Hopkins, her favorite author, to join the group. My friend was thrilled, but a week later she was gone. Devastated me. I still keep the group open although nobody goes there anymore. I keep it open so I can yearly wish my friend a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. And I am sorry for the loss of your friend. That is so amazing you were able to get Ellen to join the group just for her.
      It's really hitting me because her wife is my age and she just a year older. Then we find out a family aquaintance passed away suddenly at the age of 45! Too many gone too soon.

      Delete