Saturday, December 31, 2016

Farewell 2016!

In many time zones, the calendar has already flipped, the clock stuck 12 and it's 2017.  Less than an hour to go in my neck of the woods at this particular moment and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.  When did that happen?

I have no desire to watch the ball drop, or the in our case the potato drop lol.  It's too damn cold to go anywhere and it's only going to get colder.  Our new year starts off with lows in the minuses by Tuesday!  Brrrr!  Once upon a time, I didn't mind the cold so much either.  These days it just makes me all hurty and tired.

My wish for all you is health, peace, love, prosperity, and happiness.  I wish all good things for you and yours in the new year.  Stay safe, have fun.

See you in 2017!
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment