Some of those things are:
- To read more books! I got a Kindle for my birthday just a standard, non-fancy one. It's been great to discover different authors by downloading free books. But this isn't going to be a hard goal to reach...I love books, I love to read!
- To start a daily habit, if not weekly habit of keeping a journal.
- To take part in "The Documented Life" project.
- To draw a daily Tarot or Oracle card.
- To take part in the 365 Days of Art challenge.
There are more things on my list, I keep adding to it as I come across things I want to try or things that I want to accomplish this year.
Over the last few days, I've been thinking about what my word(s) for 2014 should be. I started a list of ones that kind of struck a cord with me. And as the new year drew closer, the words "Authentic Self" started to resonate. Then late yesterday and again today, "Emerge" kept popping up. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I wanted to find and "Emerge" as my "Authentic Self". I was so tempted to back to me first word from a couple of years ago "freedom", it was so powerful and life changing. But I didn't want it to be that easy and fall back on something. I am truly trying to find my "Authentic Self" the who I am, where am I going, what is my path and goal in life self. And I realize that I truly wish to "Emerge" as who I am, what ever that may be.
So there they are! My words for 2014: "EMERGE" and "AUTHENTIC SELF" or to better phrase it "Emerge as my Authentic Self"
I hope these words serve me better than "Dare" did last year. Some where along the way, it fell short. Or more likely, I fell short and did not "Dare" as much as I should have.
Here's to finding my "Authentic Self" and "Emerging" as such. Here's to an amazing 2014!!!!!!!!