Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday - Saying Yes!

It's the first Wishcast of 2011! Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to say YES! to?"

I'm a day late with my post, but I've been feeling kinda crappy the last couple days. So as I was laying down last night to go to sleep, I was pondering the question and was formulating my post in my head that I would write today. And guess what?!...Not one word stuck in my head! Typical LOL.

So just what is it I want to say YES! to? I'd like to say YES! to my desire to be creative. YES! to trying to be artistic. YES! to taking a chance and trusting. I'm sure there's more, but that's all that I got at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you stay feeling well! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Ellie wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. To be artistic, creative and trust! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Ellie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also, what wonderful wishes to say YES to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes is just needs to be that simple Ellie. The desire to be more creative, artistic and trusting that feeling. That is your intuition guiding you. I know because I've spent the past year trying to find my "authentic artist self"... and I found her! So yes, it can be done.

    As Ellie wishes for herself and her creative expression, so I wish for her as well.


    Love & blessings,
    xoxo Valerie
    Valerie Hart
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete