Saturday, May 4, 2019

May The Forth Be With You

Or so everyone is posting lol.  Memes galore on Facebook.
I was never that nerdy, but share on odd one here and there.
Like the one from the forestry service that said,
"may the forest be with you".

I can't believe it is already May.
If my parents were still alive and together, the 2nd would
have been their 55th anniversary. 
Yesterday would have been my aunt's 86th birthday?  But
years ago, we discovered there was an error and she was actually
born on the 2nd and not the 3rd.  Not really sure how that
happened or why it was never fixed.

I forgot to pop in here to wish you all a Blessed Beltane.
So belated well wishes to you all.

Spring is definitely in around here.  The farmers our out in full
force plowing and aerating and planting.  Water has come in
for those with water rights, ditches and canals are filling or filled.
Cow breeding has begun because the bull has been brought over.
The flowers are blooming and the trees are getting greener by the
day. Dandelions EVERYWHERE!  And the bee guys have had the
hives in the field across the street for  weeks, so the little bees have
been busy busy busy. Other neighbors have been putting up more
hops poles, which startle the dogs from time to time.

Grasshopper weighs over 7 pounds now? 
I think that's what I heard.
She's growing and doing pretty well.

Wish you all a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. May the Fourth be with you too! I don't know where April went. It just whooshed by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie. I am so remiss in visiting you.. or approving your Thanksgiving comment. I am so bad. I kept seeing I had a comment but couldn't find it LOL. All fixed now. wishing you the best as Grasshopper continues to grow and flourish.
    As to time zooming by, I have no clue. I keep saying I need to get seeds started but we've had so much rain I... well, that's a blog post. I hope you'll stop by again.
    Blessings ~Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no worries. It happens :)
      I always forget to check the spam folder on here. When I do, at least it's always been just spam. LOL
      We had a lot of rain too the first half of April. We were double the norm for the month.

      Delete