Sunday, May 19, 2019

Popping In To Say Hello

It's been a little bit since I've come in here.

Mom got a bad cold.
Then I got it. And I've been down and out for the last few days.
Before that....I don't really have an excuse.

Finally starting to feel like I might be on the mend.
Not as congested. But still feel like it might be trying to settle
in my chest.  YUCK!  It's been a Sudafed and Echinacea kind
of week.  With Day/NyQuil mixed in. And lots of Vicks!!!

Thanks to us feeling so crappy, we had to cancel our plans for
the weekend. That wasn't fun. But rather get better, instead of
go have a good time and end up worse yet.

I haven't even been able to hold the Grasshopper when she's
been here because of this dang cold.  Definitely don't want
her to catch it. She's growing so much.  Her Momma says she
is almost out of newborn clothes.

In other news..............
Probably the most EXCITING thing to happen this week is....
We got tickets!!!!
AND....
Gonna see GARTH BROOKS!!!! in July!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!
BUCKET LIST!
I'm going to see Garth LIVE!!!!!!!

I refused to talk about it or get excited until I knew for sure.
And apparently we were pretty lucky to even get tickets.
40,000+ seats sold out in under AN HOUR! She just barely
got them.  We'll be sitting up in the heavens but we don't
really care.  We're gonna see him and that's what counts.

It's a chilly and cloudy day here with spots of rain. Which
we do need since it hasn't really rained since late April. First
rain we had was Thursday/Friday.  And now today.  But, I'm not
going anywhere either so it's all good.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you have been sick. These spring colds can be so nasty. Wow, Garth Brooks in person. That's amazing. Hoping you can get some pictures. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I hope so too, this feels terrible. I think a spring/summer cold is worse than winter ones.
      We'll be sitting up in the heavens I think to see Garth. But will totally be worth it! I should be able to get some photos, I hope anyway.

      Delete
  2. Yes, that was me squealing after reading tickets to see Garth Brooks. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait.
      Having a blast is definitely the plan <3

      Delete