Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Only I Could...

be the oxymoron of oxymorons. Well in my theory so far at least. I've been having an allergic reaction to SOMETHING. But hell if I know what. We've gone over a gamut of things just about everyday for the last few days trying to find a common denominator. No new or strange foods. Not been rolling in things I shouldn't be. I don't wear perfume or make up. But I have been itching like crazy neck, arms, back, upper chest (here and a bit on my neck I have a mild rash) and tummy (mild rash comes and goes here).

The only common link I can find is my ....wait for it....Ready?....My allergy medication! I mean really...wtf? But I looked them up, I've been alternating Zyrtec and Allegra (store brands) and lo and behold in rare cases (ME!) you can have itching and rashes. WELL SHIT! Now what do I do? I can't take Claritin. Why? LOL You guessed it...I'm allergic to it. Benadryl knocks me the fuck out. And since I'm trying to prove my theory, I'm hesitant to take anything.

I have got to find some natural remedies again. I used to take a product by Nature's Sunshine years ago. But damn it's gotten expensive! Gotta seriously find a herb store or something around here soon. And evaluate my stash of herbs to see if I have anything I can brew up. And soon too, I'm not sleeping well due to the itching. And if I can't take anything I will end up wheezing and coughing and sneezing all night too. UGH! Only me this could happen to LOL. Really wish I had my fenugreek about now!

2 comments:

  1. ...dear ellie ~ the challenges our body temples presents! ~ we can be quite challenging high maintenace souls!... ...i feel yoU ~ may thee find your healing muse ~ to guide yoU ~ blessed be dear kindred heart!... ...xXx... ...Samantha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having difficulties. I believe daughter used to take something called (forgive spelling) Dr. Rekowitz which she got at the homeopathic store.

    ReplyDelete