Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy Leap Year!!!

 




Happy New Year, dear ones!

Hope it is a peaceful, lovely, happy, healthy, prosperous one!

I made it see the new year in a midnight. Promptly went to bed by 12:20 AM.
The cat however, had other ideas and wanted to keep me awake. I told him, "KC,
my dear boy, this is NOT how we are starting out the new year. Now lay your 
happy ass down." It still took me a bit to fall asleep after that, but that's just the way
it is these days.  Oh and he did lay his happy ass down, BTW 😉


This is the first time I've really had a tough time coming up with a Word of the Year.
I am bring with me again, because we aren't done yet, SACRED and SOVEREIGNTY.
I think ALIGNMENT, too.  But I always like to have a new word.  I've mulled a few over.
But, nothing was or is jumping out too much. Then, sometime before the clock struck 12,
I saw someone post something about UNBECOMING. 

Now I know that sounds a bit, um...unconventional? perhaps. But...I feel like I need to go 
through an unravel, unpacking, UNBECOMING of ALL the things I was told I was or 
wasn't, all the lies I was told about me, all the boxes people tried to or put me into. It almost 
sounds fitting.

It fits into the running theme I have been seeing to about letting go of old beliefs, old
patterns, old habits, things that don't serve me any longer. Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. "Unbecoming" is a profound word and goal for 2024! And I didn't know it will be a leap year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is profound, isn't it? The more I think about it, the more I like it.
      Yes!!! A leap year! I had to look it up to be sure though 😃

      Delete