Are the dates significant? I don't know. But I do feel like there is a major importance to these two dates. It feels as though the energy is getting charged the closer we get to the 21st.
It is Wednesday, Wishcast Wednesday in fact! And I have not participated in quite awhile now. But I thought today would be a good day to join in. Today Jamie asks: "What 12 Wishes Will You Wish For?"
I had honestly thought about writing out things I would like to do in 2013. So switching gears to making wishes isn't too hard. But, since they are wishes I don't want to make all of them just for myself.
My Twelve Wishes:
- I wish to create more, to create...to paint weekly, if not daily.
- I wish to be able to get my art out there in the world (scary wish, just so you know)
- I wish to write, to get my words, my thoughts, my ideas, my stories on paper.
- I wish to get back into cooking (more).
- I wish for financial blessings for our family. Things have really been a struggle, I'd like for us to have enough that we aren't struggling...that there be enough for even just the little things if we wanted them.
- I wish for world peace, a world without hunger or the pain of senseless loss over unnecessary wars, a world where we love one another and help each other.
- I wish to find a clearer vision of my spiritual path.
- I wish to take care of myself better (ie: eat better, vitamins if needed, learn yoga, learn to meditate, etc.)
- I wish for my girls to be happy, to follow their dreams.
- I wish to allow myself to dream, to dream BIG and not be afraid to follow them.
- I wish for all our troops to come home safely.
- I wish that all that you wish for comes true.