As I was looking at the other wish caster blogs, I was and still am pondering my own wishes. There are so many that are important and so many more that are quite trivial. As I think about them, I feel almost like I'm repeating myself. But then again, could repeating them and constantly reminding myself of them bring them to life? So here we go...these are in no particular order....
My Wishes for 2011:
- I wish I could afford to take a few of Tam's art courses over at Willowing.ning.com.
- I wish I could afford to take Connie's "BIG" and "FEARLESS" courses at DirtyFootprints.
- I wish to find my freedom from the unhappiness I live.
- I wish to find the freedom to be me, with out fear of rejection, negativity and put downs.
- I wish to open my Etsy shop.
- I wish to move to be with my beloved.
- I wish to find the place to live where our souls/spirits are.
- I wish to find my writing voice again.
- I wish to be more creative...to draw, to paint, to craft, to create.
- I wish to learn to love myself.
- I wish to learn to trust, to forgive, to let go.
- I wish to find my path, my Goddess.
- I wish to learn to meditate and to read the Tarot.
- I wish for my daughters to be happy, to find their voice, to be free to be themselves.
And I also wish that all your wishes come true. I wish you all a Happy New Year. May 2011 be filled with love, joy, peace, good health, prosperity, creativity and magic.