Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wishcast Wednesday-Clear

I needed a day to think about this one.  Though it should have been apparent to me from the moment I read this week's wishcast.  Jamie asks "What do you wish to clear?"

I wish to clear my mind and myself of the negative.  Clear myself of the "I can'ts", the "I'm not good enough or it's not good enough".  To clear myself and my mind of the thoughts that hold me back from allowing me to be creative, to be myself, that keep me from painting or writing.  To clear myself of blaming myself things that I did wrong or for things that I didn't do but were made to feel I did.  To stop the "if I coulda/woulda/shoulda" mentality.

I can DO THIS! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - stop the self blame now girl! I did it for years....go with the flow - find your muse and listen to that only!
    Jamie's Wishcasting rocks - I must get back to it myself!
    Glad to have found your blog - peace!

    ReplyDelete