Saturday, March 30, 2019

How Is It The End Of March?

My goodness!
Time sure flies!
Here it is almost the end of March.
One quarter of the year gone.


April is shaping up to be a good busy for me.
IF I can just get out of my own way and do the work.
IF I can just turn off the "you shouldn'ts"
And the "you can'ts". 
IF I just stop worrying about what others will think
Or say.

April 1st is Camp NaNoWriMo.
I've set a goal of 16,500 words or 550 words a day.
Some days a good blog post is that many words,
So hopefully I can make or exceed the goals.

April 1st is also Blog Along With Effy  Month.
So every day I will be writing a blog post for the
Whole month.

Then on April 2nd begins The 100 Days Project.
The goal is to make, create, write, some sort of project.
Every day for 100 days.  And post to Instagram.
I have yet to complete a 100 days project.  But, like
NaNo, I try try again every year.
I still don't know what I will be doing.  I better get on that.

There is also a call for April 1st to
Begin a "Capture Your 365".
This is where every day you take a photo and post it.
Can be on Facebook, Instagram, probably even Twitter.
Each month has a theme laid out that you can follow.
The goal is to get you working with you camera.

There might be a couple of other things in there
Like some video/interview  series I have signed up for.
That hopefully I actually watch this time, instead of
Putting them on the back burner and then forget about them.

It would probably also be a good time for me to catch up
On my Lifebook lessons, since April is a break month.

My biggest gripe right now besides the gremlims telling
Me what I can't/shouldn't do. 
Is that I am not really happy with my "art space".  And
I don't know what to do with it. I turned the table a different
Direction because I thought that would help but still
It feels meh.
I think the table takes up too much of my space in the corner.
I wish I could have it in front of the window but it's
Too wide for the area.
And then of course cats!  As it is, they will lay and
Spread out on the table if I don't keep it cluttered.
Even still, they will make a spot and curl up anyway lol.
Guess that might be my project for the weekend.
Find a happy balance with the table until I can make
The space I want.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. You sure will be busy. I'm with you on not being happy with your 'art' space. With me, it's the space I have for beading. We only have 3 rooms so I have to work on the dining room table and when meal time comes I have to clear everything away, then bring it back out again. I think if I didn't have to do that I would get more accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've forgotten how small and pressed for space a Brooklyn apartment can be. I know that must be frustrating.
      My ex used to make me move my stuff when I was into scrapbooking. I'd get on a good roll with a project and then he's get pissed if I left my supplies out in the dining room. We had a long dresser we used as a sideboard/buffet type thing. So I'd leave my stuff there. He would complain about it being an eye sore. It was even my business for a few years, but....well you know how he was.
      I love what your making with your beads, that blue bracelet was very pretty. Hopefully one day we'll both find solutions to our creative spaces.

      Delete
  2. You're gonna be a bizzy, bizzy bee -- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be at least. Have fun, that is the key I need to remember.

      Delete