Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Oh...It's February? When Did That Happen?

I can't believe it!
We're already five days into February, and I haven't posted a damn thing since last year.


In my defense, I was sick for just about a month.
I came down with "The Plague" for lack of a better term on Christmas Eve, and was more or
less sick until about New Year's with the random symptoms lingering until about the third
week of January.  I've only been out, like to a store THREE times in the whole month of January!

The cough will still catch me at times, either first thing in the morning or when I lay down to go to bed.  It's annoying!  But nothing I'd been taking helps, not really.  So I cope.  I deal.  It usually passes after a bit and at night I take a touch of cough syrup.

We are getting a little bit of snow here today.
It probably won't last.........again.
At some point, later I think, it's supposed to switch to sleet/rain.
We were kind of bracing ourselves for a hard winter and we've been so mild.  Most days haven't
even felt like winter.  At least not what one would expect in Idaho.

I thought I would pop in and say "I'm ALIVE!!!!"

Just got a lot on my mind and trying to motivate my ass to do the things that make me happiest.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Thank goodness we are both on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you are on the mend!!

      This was the first "real" cold I've gotten in several years that actually lingered like this. So thankful that it has passed.

      Delete