Sunday, December 1, 2019

Hello December!

So
December is here.
AND
We are FINALLY getting the snow we've bee promised.
Fourth storm is the charm I guess. 
We've got about almost 2 inches and counting I'd say.


The magpies are visiting still.
One is up on what's left of the fallen tree eating the suet, while that other is coming in for a landing.  There's about
6 or 8 of them out there rotating. Funny how they won't share the spot.

The snow is also falling again.  We could possibly see up to
six inches they say.  But, I will believe that when I see it,


Family gathering went well.
It was a peaceful gathering, which was a good thing.
Food was good.
Even the kids did well, until almost the end. But they were getting tired and it was expected.




In other news....

I pushed really hard on Friday to write as much as I could.
I really wanted to breathe yesterday, and not have to worry about writing if I could avoid it.
I knew I would be totally wiped out after everyone finally went home.  My body was aching all over by they time every thing was cleaned up, put away, and everyone gone home.

I only needed 4822 words. So I pushed hard all day on Friday to reach it. And I made it!
Ended NaNo this year with 50483 words. 
Neither story is near done.  The fantasy one is just barely getting started.
But I won my 3rd NaNo, my 14th year of doing it.



Going to take today to recuperate from yesterday.
Drink tea,  eat left overs.
And enjoy watching the magpies and the snow.


Happy First Day of December!









2 comments: